Questions will be submitted by the public to be considered by the Meeting Committee leading up to the meeting. Questions may be for a particular candidate or for the panel. Submit a question via the button below. Approved questions will be asked by our Moderator to the panel. #BWGCandidates
You are invited to join us: Wednesday, May 16th, 2018. Doors open at 6pm, Event start at 7pm Sharp.
Please register and/or submit questions below. You do not have to be in attendance for your question to be considered by the committee.
CANDIDATES MEETING RULES
1. Substitutes or stand-ins for the candidate will not be allowed.
2. To preserve a non-partisan atmosphere during the meeting, no campaign banners, signs or other campaign paraphernalia will be allowed.
3. Campaign literature may be placed on the designated table.
4. Candidates should arrive at least 15 minutes before their scheduled appearance to attend to last minute details such as review of the format and for microphone instructions or adjustments. Doors open at 6pm. Event begins at 7pm sharp.
5. A moderator will conduct the meeting and has the responsibility to interrupt the proceedings to enforce the ground rules and format.
6. Time limits are as follows: A timekeeper will keep track of the time allotted to candidates as they speak and/or respond. The timekeeper will give a time warning signal and “Stop” at the appropriate times. A bell will used to indicate time is up.
7. Questions from the audience not be offered. Questions must be submitted prior to the event. The questions will be asked by the moderator.
8. 2 Minute Opening Statement at the beginning, 2 Minute Closing Statement at the end for each candidate.
Remember the rules you set are to ensure absolute fairness for everyone. Other rules may be added to this list as needed.